Thursday, April 5, 2007

what's for dinner, mom?


Do you find yourself dreading these words? I know that I struggle most nights to get something on the table that nutritious and both my son and husband will eat. I've tried a menu service but found the recipes were kind of hit or miss. I love the idea of planning out my menus for a week ~ I just can't seem to master the art of menu planning without some 21st century help. Last night my husband told me about an online menu planner that FREE. Check it out: www.mealsmatter.org Granted, everything is not already done for you ~ like the service I used ~ but with a little effort, I think I can make this work. It even has a feature where you can create your grocery list on-line and print it out before heading to the store. Some of the other features are a women's fitness planner and a personal nutrition planner. It's kinda cool. Now I just need to spend a little time and energy to use it!! Well, I am off to start supper...

0 comments: